CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am a Fag Enabler

Is that not the saddest thing you have ever seen? This poor little kid being dragged into this. This is at a protest outside of a fallen soldiers funeral. This group believes that all these people that died, did so because of our tolerance towards the gay community. (Right? Because we are so tolerant toward the gay community, aren't we?) And people who condone this are "fag enablers."

The leader of this church said that all people that died in the pentagon were probably "fags" and "dykes."

When did people become so concerned with who and who isn't going to hell? If I am going to burn in hell, that's my business. No one else's.

I am just so disturbed that anyone could have the audacity to protest a military funeral. This isn't something new to me, I've seen this before but I every time it just shakes me to the core. I don't have any family (or friends for that matter) in Iraq, and though I don't believe that war is the answer I still 100% support the people that fight in it. They need our support not our hatred.
And seriously, like the family isn't going through enough pain and suffering. The last thing they need is a bunch of inbred baptists trying to force feed their regurgitated beliefs down these grieving families throats.

Eh, I guess you can't have baptism without brainwashing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure those aren't members of RFC there? Sounds kinda like them, don't it? And if they were Baptists (I'm thinking Southern Baptist here) perhaps they don't like gays, but they do love their daughters.

TheMomerath said...

It's Westboro Church, a group that prides themselves of protesting military funerals with signs like "Thank God For Dead Soldiers." There are about 100 members in the church and 80% of them are family. So I think you're a bit right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi77koTk8mc