CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

And then there was me

So here it is. Starting a blog again. I should go cut myself and cry while I'm at it. Anyway, this one will be nice because of its detachment from the majority of the people I know. I suppose having an outlet would be some sort of therapeutic.

(sp>)Chickiepalooza, you are the only person I for-real know that has this address. So how unfortunate for you. lol

Anyway, I'm have awake waiting for a certain boy to come home. So, that's all for now. This is just my first blog that I feel obligated to write due to it opening up the screen and saying something along the lines of "Start Blogging" Go internet blog pressure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, You it spelled right. an d now I can stalk you. Let the pretensious (Sp?) begin.

PS. I cannot fucking remember my password. This is akward.