CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Insert Blog Title Here =)

I don't even know anymore. School is almost done for the quater which is great. That would be a great stress-reducer. Those classes make me want to cause physical harm to myself and those around me. It's not that the classes are bad, it's the people in them who pollute it with dumbass questions.

We have this one girl who talks faster than she can think and another one who is too old to be in school and has a REAL hard time grasping.. Well.. Anything.

Then there is the boy situation. I think I am annoying him.. which is great. Nothing says, "I love you" like someone obsessively clinging to you! He's great though, I just need to tone it down a bit and be a little less on the co-dependent side.

Then there is my family who makes me want to scream. I think (key word there) that they mean well but it's hard to tell.. The are really talented of secretly insulting you. The kind of insult where it is completely bitchy, but said in a way that you can't complain about it because they are being "nice."

Anyway, that's about it for now. Uninteresting but there it is. =D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd look really nice if only you but on a little lipstick.