CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Dragons = Homosexuals

Since no one can take responsibility for their own actions there has been an ongoing attempt to blame others. Ya know, "It's not my fault I'm fat! McDonalds shouldn't make their burgers so tasty.." It's just ridiculous people being ridiculous people. With that said, what is our favorite thing to blame? Games! But not just any game. There is the one demon game that started it all: Dungeons and Dragons.

"After playing Advanced-Dungeons & Dragons, Marilyn Manson, the lesbian shock-rocker satanist, was inspired to build his own dungeon. Since the perverted rock-star was not able to obtain dragons, he populated it with the next-best thing: Homosexuals."

Dragons are equal to homosexuals.

Also quoted from the same site..

"D&D is called a “Role Playing Gaime” because players are encouraged to consider-alternative lifestyles, particularly gender-swapping. Men may play as women, and women play as men, having ‘adventures’ which quickly degrade into sex-orgies.

Dungeon-Masters encourage players to ‘act’ their part as much as possible. Most gaming sessions will involve nudity and copious actual or simulated gay-sex."

Now let me tell you, I am nerdy enough to have played D&D, and quite frankly.. It's the best sex I've ever had. Oh baby, I get so turned on when you talk about your +12 Staff. ;)

And yet there is more..

"STR FACT FILE: Has ‘Dungeons and Dragons’ been positively identified with ritual abuse and death? Yes. When players ‘die’ in D&D the game requires them to submit to some sort of forfeit- which usually involves some form of sexual humiliation but might involve committing a theft or murder."

That is EXACTLY right. Sexual humiliation at it's best. Last time I died, my dungeon master spit on me and called me scum, right before he tied me up to engage in some serious BDSM. - I still have whip marks to prove it.

I've said this once to your kind (that being ridiculous Right-Wings) and I will say it again. KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF...

It's not just that you're ignorant it's that you're slowing down evolution, you stupid douches. We are taking ONE GIANT step BACKWARDS.

Praise be to Darwin. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"degrade into Sex-orgies"? Damn, my D&D experience was shitty.