CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Holy Delusion Batman!

Okay. Here is an update.



After some un-Christian-like words from a certain slutty, Warrior Jodie, I decided to comment this.



"Wow, what intelligent words. I have never heard a REAL Christian speak like such a slut."



Hehe.. To which Miss Warrior Jodie responded:

"Look here you piece of TRASH dont you EVER call me a slut. Just because I have a healthy NORMAL desire like any attractive woman SHOULD don’t make me a slut. You are probably just fat and ugly and ain’t had a penis near your dried up old twat in so long you got cobwebs."



Which is just SO true. I am so glad that she got all that from my one comment. I have never felt so connected to someone.



I also got a threatening response from someone named Deb.. Which goes something like that "Got some nerve calling people names like that when you don’t even know them. I guarantee you wouldn’t say anything like that about my friends to my face and be standing to tell about it."


Now, that is really harsh. I didn't say that I was a good Christian either though. I don't claim to be a good Christian girl, and then BRAG about being slutty. So, ya know, there's that.

And just for my readers amusement. I found this on their website as well:

"EVERY BODY knows that queers just want to spit in the Lords sweet face and that they don’t really care if they are married or not. It is all a big show so they can RUIN real marriages and piss off good CHRISTIAN people. They hate Jesus and they hate ANY THING in the bible so they figure before they go to HELL for being preverts they can mess things up for decent people. "

RIGHT! EVERYBODY knows.. That is exactly right.

Oh, and just for the record boys and girls:

I HOPE GAYS GET MARRIED.

Thanks. ;)

0 comments: